Today, I am thankful for the tiny daily miracles that keep my sanity together:
- Getting my 2 hardest exams done the first day of finals.
- Chocolate milk during my essay final. (For further information on why I consider chocolate milk miraculous, see here. Let’s just say I have a new favorite professor.)
- A friend who walked me to campus when it was cold.
- A completely guilt-free 2-hour nap
- “This is How a Heart Breaks” by Rob Thomas. Actually, I think it’s kind of miraculous how fantastic the music video is too. Chase scene. New York traffic. Rob Thomas. Existential paradox. It’s the best.
- Reading scriptures in the morning. It’s the most peaceful thing that’s happened to me all day – and if anybody’s miraculous, I think Jesus qualifies.
- Total strangers who say hello.
- The hat hair today that somehow, totally on accident, ended up looking like a punk-rock style.
- I found 3 muffins in my purse that I forgot about yesterday!
- Talking to my brother about his latest adventures at Disneyland. You should hear that guy giggle about Small World.
Self, it’s a good day. ♥